You agree to the following:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You hereby grant to National Domestic Workers Alliance (“NDWA”) and Care in Action (“CiA”) and its successors, assigns and licensees (collectively, the “Licensed Parties”) the right to the right to use your name, biographical information about you and statements that you have made (orally or in writing) (collectively, the “Materials”) in any manner that supports the mission of NDWA or CiA, including in current or future promotional materials and in fundraising, advocacy, or media outreach projects and materials, including sharing your words publicly with a variety of audiences, media, government officials or publications, including the press, and in multiple media formats and in any other form or media, now known or hereafter devised, in all languages in perpetuity.
- If you provide us with a written statement or story, you confirm that you have written your submission yourself. If your story includes details about anyone else, you confirm that you have permission to share such details.
- You understand that you have no ownership rights in the Materials or in the work product that contains the Materials. You also understand that the Licensed Parties have no obligation to use the Materials or any of the rights set forth herein. The Materials may be used alone or together with other materials, and the Licensed Party may shorten or use only part of the Materials. The Licensed Parties may also decide not to use the Materials.
- If a Licensed Party decides to share the Materials, the Materials may appear along with your first name, last name, age, city, and state if you share that information with us.
- The Licensed Parties may share the Materials, in whole or in part, without contacting you further; however, the Licensed Party may also contact you for further details or further authorization or with questions about the Materials.
- In sharing the Materials, you understand that the Materials — including your name if you provide it — may appear in public advocacy projects. Even if you do not provide your name, you understand that some information can reveal who you are, such as unusual or unique details about you or others.
- You waive any rights and compensation arising from the use described herein, and release each Licensed Party and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any claims arising from such use.
- You represent and warrant that you have read this Release prior to signing it and understand its contents, and that you are authorized to grant the permissions set forth herein.
- For more information, contact at [email protected].
Last Updated: October 21, 2021