YOU can help win dignity, respect and labor protections for domestic workers!
1. Sign up for National Domestic Workers Alliance action alerts
2. Particiate in our National Social Media Day of Action
Join the conversation using the hashtag #WhoCaresWeCare, or click to use some of the following suggested tweets:
- #Domesticworkers care 4 our homes & families yet 23% make < min wage. I care 4 domestic workers RT if you do too! #WhoCaresWeCare
- Many families rely on #Domesticworkers, yet 48% of domestic workers can't support their own families. #WhoCaresWeCare
- #Domesticworkers care for what we value most -- yet our laws don't value their work. www.domesticworkers.org/homeeconomics #WhoCaresWeCare
- New Report from @domesticworkers shows #domesticworkers care 4 our economy www.domesticworkers.org/homeeconomics #WhoCaresWeCare